The "Health Service Uptake During COVID-19" Section of the MSDAT Dashboard

Introducing the “Health Service Uptake During COVID-19” Dashboard

Image: landing page of the “Health Service Uptake During COVID-19” Dashboard

The Multi-Source Data Analytics and Triangulation Platform (MSDAT) was developed by the Federal Ministry of Health with support from the eHealth For Everyone Foundation. It is a platform that provides a single, transparent view of health data in the country from various sources. The MSDAT platform can be accessed here.

Since its advent, some new dashboards have been added to the platform. One of which is the COVID-19 service uptake dashboard which gives information about the health service uptake during the COVID-19 pandemic. It provides information on 5 program areas namely; Attendance, Immunization, Malaria, Respiratory illness and Reproductive Maternal Newborn and Child Health (RMNCH) and there are 39 indicators in total.

This dashboard helps to compare health service uptake on a monthly basis using key metrics as reported from health facilities across the country through the Nigerian National Health Management Information System (NHMIS). It also compares the trend from the most recent months to trends in the past year.

What are your thoughts on this dashboard? How has the MSDAT platform been of help to you?

2 Likes

This platform has been really helpful. It has provided me with much needed information and statistics from authenticated sources all gathered in one place. It has saved me the stress and time that i would have spend gathering the information needed from each of this individual sources independently

2 Likes

Thank you for this feedback. I’m glad the platform was of help to you :+1: :dancer:

1 Like

Insightful. I will sure make good use of the MSDAT platform for accurate information and statistics. Thank you!

2 Likes

You’re welcome Yemisi.

1 Like