Online DHIS2 Training July 2020!

Ehealth4everyone in collaboration with Africa’s Public Health Network (APHeN) and Digital Health Institute (https://digitalhealth.institute/) is excited to announce our FREE online DHIS2 training.

Our team of DHIS2 experts will introduce you to data management with #DHIS2 (the world’s largest health management information system platform). Get ready to win amazing discount offers to be part of our global DHIS2 training(s) in August.

Join us on Thursday, 23rd July 2020 at 12noon.

To register:

Send an email to trainings@e4email.net informing us of your registration.

Upon verification, the training link will be sent to your email address.

Hurry!! Don’t miss out!! We look forward to seeing you there :blush:.

5 Likes

This training would be a good start on managing data on a large scale. DHIS2 is just the right software

4 Likes

It’s not everyday one gets to have this kind of opportunity free of charge.

4 Likes

@Gift @toyinibukunoluwa @drtonuwandu @Chi @babatundey067 @Kedei @Theodora @Chinazom @Sheye-Sam Welcome to the APHEN community! Kindly follow the instructions above to register for the free training.

See you there! :grin:

2 Likes

@empressnwobiq @chinenye_b @mustaphamuktaraliyu4 Still interested? The next free DHIS2 training is holding on the 23rd of July 2020! Please follow the instructions above to register.

See you there! :grin:

2 Likes

I will like to attend this July online training

4 Likes

Hello @mrsdavid.so2012 Welcome to the APHEN community and thank you for expressing your interest in the training. Kindly follow the instructions in the post above and an email will be sent to you. We look forward to seeing you there!

1 Like

Hello I didn’t get an email what do I do ?

1 Like

Hello good afternoon, i followed the instructions but I hvnt gotten an email with the training link

1 Like

Hello @doubleohspage4. Thank you for reaching out. The email containing the link will definitely be sent to you before the day of the training so kindly check your email regularly over the next few days.

1 Like

Thanks, I just signed up on aphan.africa.
What details should I give you?

1 Like

Hello @asangansi.ini Welcome to the APHeN community. Kindly send an email to trainings@e4email.net with your full name and also informing us of your registration on APHeN. You’ll receive an email containing the link to the training afterwards. We look forward to seeing you there.

1 Like

My registration had been conformed and I look forward to the training

2 Likes

Hello @winalegwu Welcome to the APHeN community and we’re excited that you registered for the training. We look forward to seeing you there!

2 Likes