DHIS2 Masterclass

DHIS2 is an integral part of Nigeria’s push to organize our Health Information System. It is the world’s largest Health Information Management System; used by over 67 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Considering the vast potential of this software, there is a need to build capacity of user countries as quickly and efficiently as possible. eHealth4everyone is doing her part to support this cause by sponsoring an absolutely free DHIS2 masterclass, which will hold on the 31st of January, 2020. It promises to be power-packed and information filled. We guarantee that you would come away with a wealth of new knowledge, skills and relationships!

Wish to attend? Simply leave a comment below to indicate interest!

8 Likes

Eagerly looking forward to this training

3 Likes

Thank you and welcome to APHEN. We also look forward to having you at the training!

1 Like

i look forward to this training.

2 Likes

Many thanks to the good people behind this idea, it looks promising.
I look forward to the great day.

Chris

2 Likes

I want to be there live, DHIS2 Masterclass

1 Like

Thank you and welcome to the APHEN community. We also look forward to having you at the Masterclass!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the APHEN community. We also look forward to meeting you!

1 Like

Welcome to the APHEN community. We look forward to having you there live!

1 Like

Good day Admin. I’m looking forward to the DHIS2 Masterclass. Hoping to meet great minds at the event.

Thanks for this opportunity. Looking forward to the Master class session

1 Like

Looking forward to learning from this opportunity

1 Like

I know it will be a great learning experience for me and the organization i work for. Anticipating to attend the training masterclass.

1 Like

Thanks for the invitation. Will be attending please.

1 Like

Will attend

1 Like

Looking forward to this!

1 Like

Thanks for the invitation.

1 Like

Thanks for the invitation… look forward to the masterclass

1 Like

Please when next are they planning on doing another free DHIS2 master class training ?

please I am interested in the master class, when next will it hold?

1 Like