Coping with the coronavirus lockdown

Hello Everyone!

A couple of days ago, the government announced a lockdown in three states (Abuja, Lagos and Ogun) to limit the spread of the coronavirus. This restriction has forced many of us to sit at home- postponing travels and even closing down non-essential businesses.

Staying at home can be nice but after some time, it can also become tedious and restricting. On the bright side, it might be an opportunity to learn a new language; read that book you’ve been wanting to read for a long time; learn that new skill or enroll in a new course.

Coursera is offering free classes from now to May 31, 2020, to support online education for those under lockdown. Many courses are from universities, like Stanford, Yale, and the University of Pennsylvania.

Below are the list of the free courses:

How are you coping under the coronavirus lockdown?
What changes have occurred in your daily life as a result of the new Government measures?
Tell us in the comment section below!

Remember to stay active, healthy and well-informed.

4 Likes

Transitioning from physical office space to remote work took some serious effort to get used to psychologically.
I just manage to stick to some processes and take walks once in a while.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing these links. It’s been tough getting used to the new norm but we are surviving. In the meantime I’ve been sharpening my culinary skills!

2 Likes