2020 Debate: Should The Responsibility of Contraception Fall on Men or Women?

“Contraception is a woman’s responsibility, she has more to lose” Do you disagree?

“Men should have reproductive autonomy too!” Do you agree?

Do you believe making one gender specifically responsible can reduce unwanted pregnancies? Do you have a completely different perspective?

Here’s a great opportunity for you to voice your opinion!!!

Join our debate webinar on Friday, 30th October at 10am (WAT). It promises to be interesting and educative!

To participate in the debate, register here

To attend as a part of the audience, register here

Hope to see you all there! :grin: :grin:

ATTENTION !!!

The debate webinar previously slated for 30th October has been moved to Friday, the 13th of November 2020 . The registration links still remain the same, so register to participate as a debater, send in your main points and win amazing prizes if selected!! :dancer:t5: :dancer:t5:
Remember to also share this information with your friends, they can register to attend as a part of the audience.

It’s going to be an exciting session, see you all there! :grin:

6 Likes

Very interesting topic. I believe we will definitely learn a lot at the end of the debate. I can’t wait.

2 Likes

I haven’t received any link for the debate and it’s tomorrow, how do I get the link

2 Likes

@doubleohspage4
Hi Hi!! The debate has been rescheduled for 13th November. Not to worry, we’ll send you the link a couple of days before the event.

1 Like

ATTENTION!!!

The debate webinar previously slated for 30th October has been moved to Friday, the 13th of November 2020. The registration links still remain the same, so register to participate as a debater, send in your main points and win amazing prizes if selected!! :dancer:t5: :dancer:t5:
Remember to also share this information with your friends, they can register to attend as a part of the audience.

It’s going to be an exciting session, see you all there! :grin:

1 Like